Monday, August 10, 2009

New Photos

Its been a wild few weeks at our house. Rod has been out of town a lot, visiting Seattle and then Austin and so I have been braving it at home alone half of this month. Its been a little bit crazy.
I can't wait to tell you everything that we've been doing...but first just a few pictures of the two littles that fill my life with so much...fun. My friend Julie took these pictures of the two kids, unfortunately the day we picked to take them the heat index was 108+plus humidity= bad idea. I think we may live inside until September. Maybe I can have our grocery's delivered to us...

Also...do you have any idea how ridiculously hard it is to capture to kids under 18 months in a good photo together? Or even in a photo together? I am really happy how they turned out though!

8 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

CUTE!!! When did Caily get hair? And Greyson is looking a bit like Caily did when she was that age. They are cut from the same mold, aren't they? And on your own for half the month, and still alive?? You rock!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures, it helps that the kids are so cute!

Unknown said...

They turned out lovely!

I'm not even sure about September. Maybe by November I'll be ready!

Dasha said...

ugh, i know. i'm really missing monterey right about now. we're talking 68. how wonderful would that be! great pics. hope you can not go too crazy in all that heat.

Nik said...

You have some darling little ones!! Great pics!!

John Benac said...

Grayson is looking chique

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Very cute pics!

Kimberly and Steve said...

Very cute pictures! I think they turned out great! Yea for Caily getting some hair.