Monday, August 31, 2009

My boy and his VW Beetle

Boys are inherently different than girls.
Caily kisses her babies, Grayson Eats them.
but there are many things they both love...like this car.
Rod's coworker gave it to us.
Its a favorite at our house, for kids of all sizes.
Sometimes Caily and I pretend we are at the drive-in, and her babies and her sit in the car to watch a show.
SO CUTE.We saw a grown up car like this in the parking lot the other day and little bird was so excited!

4 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

So cute. Where can I get a co-worker like that? And your trunk looks FABULOUS in that room!

Nik said...

Wow what a cutie..I love his little pose in the 2nd picture!! And the trunk is way bigger than I thought it was...you're so crafty!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!! I don't know any kid that wouldn't love that! Love the pics!

Dasha said...

Wow, nice wheels! Yeah, I don't know any kid who wouldn't love it.