Monday, August 17, 2009

What a month!

Have you missed us? We have been so very busy...and without internet and camera for a time. (missed my camera so much!) I thought you'd want a quick catch up on our lives...

We have been...Kicking off Rod's first few weeks at University of Texas!

(WE missed him-and our computer--but mostly him terribly for an entire week!)
Quick Longhorn Trivia: UT is the #2 college football team in the US
UT is ranked #11 for MBA programs.
Go Rod!

We've been...cleaning up the last bit of Hurricane Ike...
Goofing around like usual...Introducing the little guy to foods:
having little playgroups with friends:

Trying to get through 6 new teethies:
Isn't he the cutest most lovable baby boy ever??!
and enjoying time together... We missed Rod a whole lotta...he did a bit of traveling this month for work.
Being home alone with 2 babes is hard work.
Whew! Are you as tired as I am?




4 comments:

Dasha said...

Yes, I missed you! A camera is a necessity these days. It's right up there with water and shoes. LOL I think this is the first picture I've seen of your house. I mean, I've seen the inside but not the outside. It's so pretty. I really like the stone.

Anonymous said...

WOW! You have been a busy woman! I love your red front door! The kids are getting so big. They are just too cute!!

Dani said...

miss you! email me at daniellewhaines@yahoo.com and we'll get in touch!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Glad you are back. I missed you. I tend to not blog when I don't have pictures either. That's why I haven't posted a new blog for awhile. I haven't taken the pics off the camera. But I need to. We had a birthday party for the kids.