This week the kids really wanted to go bowling. We have had the experience of some pretty un-family-friendly bowling alley's around Cincinnati, so I decided to try this out instead. We visited the Great Wolf Lodge arcade, and bowling lanes. The massive incredible water slide portion of the hotel is reserved for guests only, it looked amazing-and we are planning a trip to explore later this year; but the bowling alley...was perfect for their age and attention span. The lanes were short (half the size of regulation lanes) the balls were heavy-ish but still fit into their hands. It was only five dollars, and I didn't have to pay for stinky shoes and convince the kids to wear them. So for ten dollars, I got them each their own lane and let them bowl to their hearts content. All I can say is....we'll be back!
Natural little Bowling Champ, Got pins every time!
1 comment:
That is such a good idea! So glad you found that place!
Post a Comment