Isn't that what Summer's for?
.JPG) |
| Standing in a whole lot of splash! |
Those little swim lessons really paid off at the beginning of the summer. Both of the kids are now kicking and propelling in water, and neither are too afraid to get water on their face. (Not saying they LOVE it--but its tolerated). I am really missing our neighborhood pool from Texas, and I am absolutely positive that had we still been there this summer we likely would have spent every morning there. Here, we had to buy a membership to the Evendale Pool, which is excellent for the kids because it is mostly shallow (under 3 ft deep). The only difficulty is that a lot of swim teams meet there for practice (in the deep end) and so free swim doesn't open up until noon! Luckily, there are also a lot of great (free) splash parks around, and the kids absolutely LOVE going to my mom's apartment complex to swim.
.JPG) |
| Toweling off |
They hop on their little noodles and kick all over the pool, no fear at all. Every morning they beg to go to the pool. I am all for it, because I love swimming when I am pregnant, (takes away all the back strain!), so we try to go a few times a week (whenever its not raining!)
.JPG) |
| Swimming at Grandma's pool. |
No comments:
Post a Comment