A few of you requested this awhile ago...and I have finally gotten around to it.
Pictures of our house.
These are a few "preview" pictures of the little baby boy's room to be. We knew it had to be airplanes, since Rod works for Boeing and I was a flight attendant it just fit. Its fairly simple but sweet. We don't have a crib yet and the changing table and rocking chair are still in Caily's room for now. Unfortunately Caily is still way to little to transition to a toddler bed...so we will have to buy another crib after Christmas. The dresser is a very old very loved little thing that my friend gave to us as she was cleaning out some things. I sanded and re-painted the whole thing to match.
We just moved Caily into another room which we repainted and its not quite done yet. I will post pictures when it gets closer...But for now-we almost completed the Toy Room and here it is! With help from our friend Mana, we saved this couch from a tragic fate, and after a little cleaning it almost looks brand new. There was a rip or two so I put on the cover I have had forever...We have some beautiful prints from Rod's sister that will go on the wall. She is a children's book illustrator. I think its going to come together! (At least Caily loves it!)
More to come...!
3 comments:
Yah! Thank you for posting photo's. I love the baby boy's room and the toy room. Can't wait to see what Caily's room looks like. You are so good a decorating.
you guys want to come to our place and do some more decorating :) the rooms look great!!!....i think i might just need to get a little spacey something for baby rod though
ps thanks for the shout out :)
Very cute, I love the airplane theme! Especially how much it means to the both of you. Can't wait to see Caily's room. :)
Post a Comment