Today Grayson turns 1 month old! The little guy is growing fast, and is somehow surviving living with us. Already he has had his first cold, (oh the joys of having siblings with lots of germy kisses) and gained 3 lbs!! He has given us a few spontaneous giggles but I am holding my breath for the first definate smile. He is still adjusting to his body a little bit and has a hard time with his reflux, so he love love loves to be snuggled (but not swaddled) all the time. As you can see he has beautiful blue eyes, and the chunkiest little cheeks. We call him "Little Chomper". It amazes me how much he is like Caily and how different he is too...Here are some of the many faces he makes at me...(the last is my favorite...it means he is "considering" sleep...maybe...
He looks like a Stratton. And I find it interesting how very much Bryant is like Abigail, and how different too. They are so precious together. I hope Caily and Grayson are the same way my two loves are. Do you think you'll make it to the Stratton reunion this summer? It would be fun to meet you in real life and for the girls to play together. Abigail loves to see pictures of Caily on the blog.
5 comments:
He looks like a Stratton. And I find it interesting how very much Bryant is like Abigail, and how different too. They are so precious together. I hope Caily and Grayson are the same way my two loves are. Do you think you'll make it to the Stratton reunion this summer? It would be fun to meet you in real life and for the girls to play together. Abigail loves to see pictures of Caily on the blog.
He is so cute Clarissa. Pictures are adorable. I can't believe it has already been a month.
How cute! I love the yawn picture!
how adorable! you guys are so blessed to have such a beautiful family!!
Wow has it already been a month? He is so cute! He definetly has Cailys lips! What a total cutie!!
Post a Comment