
Sooner or later you get to the point where you just stick all the bubs in the tub. Today was it. It just seemed faster that way and less work. Caily tried to help "wash" Grayson, but he got her back by peeing in the tub.
Rod swears that Grayson didn't pee, but I have the picture to prove it...
2 comments:
I love them both in the tub together. You are right, it is so much easier. As long as there are two sets of hands to help wash the kiddies. Bryant is now to the point of being super-squirmy when Carl tries to wash him. And he slips and slides everywhere. We have a towel under him, to counteract the slippery-ness, but it doesn't work very well when he's being washed. When he's just sitting, it's fine. And I love that Grayson peed. That's funny. Bryant used to do that to Abigail, now he's submerged a little bit more, so we don't see it. I think the picture would be funny to see. Love the picture of Caily and the bubbles.
With our girls we put all 3 in the tub!! Although it is getting a little crowded, they love it! We probably won't be able to put all 4 in the tub though! :)
Post a Comment