Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blessing Day

On Valentines Day we blessed Grayson in our home. We were grateful to have family from both sides of our families here to be a part of it. My parents, Rod's mom, and my brother Scott were all here for that one morning, along with some good friends and our wonderful Bishop. We are so happy to have Grayson be part of our family, and grateful that Rod could give him a priesthood blessing to start his life with. He was feeling a little grumpy when I tried to take his picture...but here he is on his very special day.Grayson in his blessing outfit waiting for everyone to arrive.The men: Angel, Anton, Rod, Grayson, My dad, Scott, and our Bishop!A quiet momentGrayson with Grandma Slade
Our family of four...

7 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

That's fabulous, Mama - congratulations!

He's such a HANDSOME little man!!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

How nice you were able to bless him with both families! He looks SO much like Caily to me! It goes by so fast doesn't it? Watch out, he'll be 6 months before you know it!! :) Glad you're all doing well.

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Don't you just love doing it at home? We did with Bryant, it was so great. And Eric (Carl's younger brother) did it with both of their kids. It just seems so much nicer, and less of a production. Plus, I didn't have to be seen in public with all my baby fat hanging out every which way! :)

Kimberly and Steve said...

Cute pictures, he is very handsome!

Anonymous said...

I love his little outfit, what a handsome guy. You guys are such a cute family. Congrats!

MadMama said...

He is gorgeous! I love his outfit too! What a beautiful day! You guys are a beautiful family of four. :)

Dani said...

Clarissa,
I know this sounds crazy but, I missed you, and I didn't know how else to find you so I found your blog!! It's your long lost EFY fellow-counselor from 2003, Danielle!!! I am so excited I could almost cry that I found you, and we can keep in touch now, and our babies are similar ages. Congrats on your beautiful family!