(from Costa Rica.)
Rod is still there, for 6 more days
doing international studies for his MBA program.
We had an adventurous time
and got our FIRST stamp in the passport.
and, it was everything and more than what I hoped for.
I was so happy to come home to my children.
Its good to get away every now and then, and
even better to come home.
I have never seen such lush and beautiful landscapes.
Nor have I ever felt so RICH.
As soon as the camera comes home--I'll tell you all about it!
3 comments:
Seriously?!?!?! We have to wait another week?!?! So not fair. So not cool. What does Rod need a camera for? It was great chatting with you for a little bit today. Oh how I wish we were closer in distance so that we could hang out, and do crafty things while our kids all played (nicely) with each other. A girl can dream, right?
Yay. Welcome back!
oh i can't wait to see the pics. sounds like fun!
Post a Comment