Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Family Pictures

On Thanksgiving Day we had a family photo shoot
with Christa Sherrard @ SherrardPhotography

Keep in mind, my family is a little goofy.

I like them that way.
Clarissa, Adam, Scott, Dad, Philip and Mom.

This is everybody!

I Love moments like these.

The Strattons.



All four Harris kids...

we are a handful.
I love this picture of my Dad and I.

It fits his personality perfectly,

which makes me smile.

7 comments:

Dasha said...

Great pics! I have got to get ours done this week. They were supposed to be done already. I especially love the one of your cute kids. Blow that up!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! They turned out GREAT!!!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Very, very cute!! Hey, by the way, could you email me your address? Thanks!

Unknown said...

OH! I love them! A lot! You are so pretty!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Very nice. I love families.

Rod Stratton said...

I love you. You are soo beautiful! That first picture of you and Caily is the best. I'm so lucky to have my girls and my little guy.

Kimberly and Steve said...

What great pictures. I can't believe how grow up all your brothers are, especially
Adam. They are all handsome. Love your family pics, I have never seen you so happy.