Tuesday, March 9, 2010

D*E*N*V*E*R

I have been wanting to post this forever! Its really late!

For christmas, my sweetheart bought me
PLANE TICKETS

to go visit one of my dearest and oldest friends in Denver.
We have been friends for 14 years, that more than 1/2 of my lifetime!
It was such a thoughtful gift and I LOVE, LOVE LOVED it.
So in the begining of February
(see! Its been awhile!)
I flew out to see her and her family
who are so fun to be around!
Had a great time! Wish I could go .every.single.weekend.
WE
SHOPPED
Walked
Talked
did PROJECTS
watched MOVIES
had yummy food
and hung out.
We even read a bunch of old letters from highschool.
TOO FUNNY, soo many memories and
we had fun, exactly the way I remembered it.
Everyone should have a friend like this.
Sure love you Kimberly.


1 comment:

LunaMoonbeam said...

What a great Christmas present!!