We are quickly approaching her 5 month mark, and she is growing and changing so fast. Here are some of the really fun things she has just started doing: She holds her head up all the time on her own now. She is interested and curious about all of her surroundings now. She has started grabbing everything within reach, which makes life a whole new ball game. Her personality is growing too. She is a pretty relaxed little girl. She would be content to hang out on the couch cuddling with mom and dad all night and watching the tv (if we let her--lol). She giggles and smiles so much more now. Sometimes she will lay on the floor with her toys, and totally crack up for about 15 minutes. Her reflux is still a major source of discomfort, but we push through. We are hoping that in the next little while her body will mature enough to handle that acid. She is learning to put her own pacifier in. (this is fabulous) She hasn't quite mastered how to let go of it so she jerks it right back out of her mouth and gets upset. She fits right in with our family---as she LOVES to eat. Its only rice cereal, but she gets so excited! (There is kicking, shrieking, and flailing of arms.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that picture of her. So cute. Baby smiles are the best. Congrats on 4 years too. I can't believe it will be three for Carl and I in September. My how time flies.
This is such a cute picture of Caily. I think she is looking more like you everyday. She looks like you when you where little from the pictures I have seen.
adorable girl. totally adorable.
Post a Comment