I recently bought a Jumperoo for "baby C", and although she is still pretty teeny in there--I will occasionaly set her in to see how she does. She is so small that her head barely comes above the tray. But she seems to really love it, so why let a few inches stand in her way? I keep pulling her arms up to rest on the sides of the seat so she can keep her balance a little better instead of bobbling around everywhere. She quickly puts them back down at her sides. Its almost as if her legs have run away with her. You look down and her legs are going crazy and you look up and her torso is still and just kinda bobbling. When she gets tired and wants out she will start to make her famous bottom lip stick out, but even then she can't stop those dancing feet. It cracks me up because I will be trying to pull her out of the chair and she is still kicking those legs everywhere, all the while looking at me like--"Mom! Make them stop!" My grandpa must be laughing as he looks down on his great-grandbaby.
Well, I think Riverdance may be knocking at our door when they see this video.
Sorry its sideways.
No comments:
Post a Comment