
In the world of new "mommyhood" some days are better than others. You can see this clearly illistrated by comparing yesterdays post....and then today's. We had a rough night, Caily and I. Our sleeping through the night days seem to be over and I am pretty sure all of her current unhappiness is due to an unfortunate possible ear infection.. or teething...or Reflux... All the same; the above picture is what I woke up to this morning. It seems she spent the entire night tirelessly working to pull her arm out of the swaddle, so that she could present me with the bird.
For any future parents out there....when the happy baby wakes up flipping you off...it is not going to be a fun day.
3 comments:
That sucks. Hopefully she's just going through the typical 4 month awake period. It's normal for all babies around this time of age.
That's a really funny picture though. I meant to write that in my other comment. And I should add, not ALL babies experience the 4 month wakeful period, but most do. Hopefully it won't last too long for you. It lasted about 1 month with Brooklyn. :)
Hahahaha....oh, I love that mug!
Good luck with the sleep thing. I had to retrain BBJ SO many times...but I just kept hearing my doctor's voice in my head - "if she did it once, she can do it again! It's not like she's going to starve in 8 hours!" See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment