Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tim Tam Slammin!

Friday night Rod and I learned an awesome game from our friends, who in turn learned it on a LDS church mission to Hong Kong. It's also popular in Australia. Its called the Tim Tam Slam, (also known to the internet asTim Tam Suck, Tim Tam Explosion, Tim Tam Straw, Shot-gunning a Tim Tam, Tim Tam Party, or just Tim Tamming) What makes this game so awesome you ask? Perhaps its 2 main elements, eating without your hands, and chocolate. Here’s how a Tim Tam Slam works: Open the frozen Tim Tam pack (I read that you can substitute Twix bars, girlscout cookies, or keebler cookies--however for the REAL experience you need Tim Tam's), make hot chocolate (or something hot) Bite off a small portion of each end of the Tim Tam (you can do corners or the whole end) Dip one end of the Tim Tam into the hot beverage and suck like you would if it were a straw.As soon as the drink hits your mouth and you feel the Tim Tam begin to melt, shove the whole treat into your mouth (without hands) and eat! The person who lasts the longest and still gets it in their mouth without touching it wins. FUN FUN FUN. I spent the whole car ride home talking about how awesome it was. Thanks to Louh Gung and family!

Now if only there were a socially encouraging game about Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. LOL. (Not that I need a game to permit me to eat Heaven on Earth.)

2 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

They're cheating in that video! hahahah

Glad you liked the Tim Tam Slam. ;-) Now I've got to start thinking...what could you do with a Reese PB cup?!

Kimberly and Steve said...

That game sounds very yummy! And anything to do with chocolate is okay by me :)