Old Mcdonald Had a Farm
E-I-E-I-O
Caily loves music
The last few weeks she has been learning to sing-along
I just HAD to get it on video.
She knows how to sing it with SOUL, especially the E-I-E-I-O part.
I mean, you can tell she is really feeling it right?
Try to ignore my singing. (I almost didn't post it, bc of that...but her chorus was way too cute!)
I just HAD to get it on video.
She knows how to sing it with SOUL, especially the E-I-E-I-O part.
I mean, you can tell she is really feeling it right?
Try to ignore my singing. (I almost didn't post it, bc of that...but her chorus was way too cute!)
3 comments:
Caily is such a sweetie! Love that girl!
Brigham loves that song too...and I would post, but MY singing is not so good...
It's like I wrote this post :)
That was hilarious. The look on her face was priceless. And your singing is just fine. No wonder she sings it with such soul.
That is so cute!! I love the eyes closed and all..very soulful!
Post a Comment