Saturday, November 14, 2009

A whole lot of busyness

The holidays are here!
Bringing so many things to anticipate.
We are looking forward to (in order of time)


1. Thanksgiving with the ENTIRE Harris family (yay!)
2. A 2 year old birthday!
3. A Costa Rica Getaway (OooOh how we need this!)
4. Christmas in Utah with Grandma and Grandpa Slade!
5. A 1 year old birthday!


The next month is sure to be a whirlwind of fun!
So for now, if you don't here from us...
We are planning, shopping, baking, playing, cleaning, studying, and working.

and really anticipating a break!!

4 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

1) So jealous, umm...HAPPY for your trip! ;-) (You guys TOTALLY deserve it.)
2) What part of Utah will you be in??? We're going to SLC for Christmas! Woot!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

You are going to be so close, but so far away when you go to Utah for Christmas. Did I tell you that Carl and I are going away for a night, for my birthday? Yeah, I'm excited. But Costa Rica would be so much cooler. Have a fun month!

Mamie said...

And in case you're interested as you begin your baking, I still have a little bit of that bag of mint discs from two Christmas-cookie-making times ago.

good times. should we try for a third?

Katie said...

You are amazing! As if Thanksgiving and Christmas aren't enough, we like to add birthdays in the mix too!! Fun, fun!