Saturday, November 21, 2009

Peanut Butter and Jelly Man

Just wanted to share with you a cute moment from our otherwise....icky sicky day.

I was cleaning up Grayson in his Highchair, who was covered head to diaper in PBJ, yes I give him peanut butter....he adores it.

I was singing to him some made up song that went something like "Peanut Butter and Jelly Man, you've got food...all over your face and hands...Peanut Butter and Jelly Man..." (I probably should feel embarassed to share this...) well he liked it.

A few seconds later in walks my 2 year old grinning ear to ear, singing my song. "peanut bum, peanut bum..." in tune.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute. I miss you guys. Get better!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Hehehe. Singing made-up songs to the kids is fun. We do that sometimes. When I'm having a good day. Otherwise we just sing real songs, that I won't forget the words to.