
Its almost 2:30
and it has me thinking, that exactly 2 years ago, at this time.
My little Caily came into this world and made me a mommy.
Its hard to believe how quickly time goes by, when you are wrapped up in all the joys and struggles of raising a toddler and a baby.
Sometimes at night, I wrap that girl up in my arms at night
rock her as I sing her private little lullaby, and feel the warmth of her face against me, and if feels as if time has stopped. Its hard to imagine that ever changing...and yet I know it will.
and so tonight I will read her many more stories, snuggle her twice as long, and pray that she will always know...how very dearly I love her...how very special she is...how her very existence makes my life meaningful.
And while this 2 year old business...is a little challenging
I know we will make it through.
Happy Birthday Caily.
I love you.
We are so LUCKY to have you.
Its hard to believe how quickly time goes by, when you are wrapped up in all the joys and struggles of raising a toddler and a baby.
Sometimes at night, I wrap that girl up in my arms at night
rock her as I sing her private little lullaby, and feel the warmth of her face against me, and if feels as if time has stopped. Its hard to imagine that ever changing...and yet I know it will.
and so tonight I will read her many more stories, snuggle her twice as long, and pray that she will always know...how very dearly I love her...how very special she is...how her very existence makes my life meaningful.
And while this 2 year old business...is a little challenging
I know we will make it through.
Happy Birthday Caily.
I love you.
We are so LUCKY to have you.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Caily!
Happy Birthday Caily!
How could Caily NOT know how much you guys love her?! Not possible!
Happy Birthday Little Caily & Happy Becoming-A-Mother Day Clarissa! We love you guys!
ghgtdft jkgy ftx ft hhjhjhgff <---- from Ari for Caily
I can't believe she's 2 already!! Time flies doens't it? It seems like yesterday we were both pregnant (the first time lol). Crazy! Happy B-day Caily!
Post a Comment