One year ago, we were lucky enough
to welcome this endearing little thing into our lives.
He has brought us so much joy, and laughter, and opened our hearts even wider.
Its difficult to believe that its been an entire year since our eyes first met...
and then again, I hardly can remember life without him in it.
We spent last week celebrating him.
(and trying to get rid of the terrible stomach flu which we kept passing back and forth)
I just kept hoping that he wouldn't be sick on his birthday.
We threw a little party, with a 4 of our friends who have babies near the same age.
Most within 3 months.
We took lots of pictures but here are just a few:

Singing Happy Birthday. I was certain he was going to grab that candle!
1st Birthday Tradition at our house: Baby gets their own cake, and can do WHATEVER to it!
Grayson's first ever cake.
The first 3d cake I have made.
We had a great time celebrating! Can't wait to see what he learns this year!

He has brought us so much joy, and laughter, and opened our hearts even wider.
Its difficult to believe that its been an entire year since our eyes first met...
and then again, I hardly can remember life without him in it.
We spent last week celebrating him.
(and trying to get rid of the terrible stomach flu which we kept passing back and forth)
I just kept hoping that he wouldn't be sick on his birthday.
We threw a little party, with a 4 of our friends who have babies near the same age.
Most within 3 months.
We took lots of pictures but here are just a few:

1st Birthday Tradition at our house: Baby gets their own cake, and can do WHATEVER to it!
Grayson's first ever cake.The first 3d cake I have made.
We had a great time celebrating! Can't wait to see what he learns this year!
1 comment:
Wow, you've got talent to make that cake..turned out so cute!
That year went by quick..he's so cute!
-Nicole K.
Post a Comment