We have truly been enjoying the things Caily has started to say.
She is so close to conversations now...she spiritly adds in a "Yah," and "great!" after every sentance. I love her enthusiasm. It make me nervous that she is repeating all things.
She is so close to conversations now...she spiritly adds in a "Yah," and "great!" after every sentance. I love her enthusiasm. It make me nervous that she is repeating all things.
Some of her favorite phrases at the moment are:
"Picking your nose is Yucky."
"Mommy, help you?"
"Picking your nose is Yucky."
"Mommy, help you?"
"Lets go Park, ok? First shoes, second park."
"Thankyou mommy, Thankyou daddy!"
"Silly Mama!"
"Silly Mama!"
"Mommy, hold you please?"
"Its Dinner-time! YAY!"
"Hi Friends" (friends=everyone)
"Its Dinner-time! YAY!"
"Hi Friends" (friends=everyone)
Sitting outside the bathroom door crying to be let in, "Mama, I love you! I love you!"
In her carseat driving home: " No home mama, no out seat. Stay car, I LIKE IT!"
My favorite is her singing along with her bedtime song. She always chimes in at the last word, and then laughs about it, which makes me laugh too.
My favorite is her singing along with her bedtime song. She always chimes in at the last word, and then laughs about it, which makes me laugh too.
1 comment:
Kids are cool. It's funny how they develop strange preferences, like staying in the car. Sounds like she is in an adorable phase.
Post a Comment