As a special New Years Day treat
(as is tradition in our house)
Our littlest guy began to take walking a little more seriously.
He's been doing a step or two for a month or so,
but now he is darting across the room, confidently---in true Mummy Walk style.
Its very cute.
We are all very happy for him!
Except for Caily...who does not seem to be pleased that such a michevious baby brother can move so quickly.
We are all very happy for him!
Except for Caily...who does not seem to be pleased that such a michevious baby brother can move so quickly.

3 comments:
HEY! I found your blog, kind of funny that I didn't find it sooner. YAY Grayson. You've got Michael passed up, my lazy son likes holding onto the couch too much. That's awesome!!!
You got TONS of compliments on Abigail's hat at church today. When we got to church she took it off and hung it up with her coat. I made her put it back on, and she wasn't happy about it, but she was super cute, and eventually came to terms with it. Thanks again for the hat. I am loving it more and more each day.
adorable!
norma
Post a Comment