Friday, January 29, 2010

What parents do: according to Caily

I love playing with my kids.
I laughed really hard when this happened:
Our Conversation went like this:

ME (handing her the mommy doll): Caily, what does the mommy do?
CAILY: Mommy fixing dinner, First mommy washing, second making dinner.
ME(handing her the daddy doll):
What does the daddy do?
CAILY: (thinking hard....then places DAD on Text Colorthe couch)
ME (trying not to laugh): What's daddy doing?
CAILY: E's laying on the couch.

*You will be happy to know that at this point I took the daddy doll and showed her all the things that her daddy does. Which is a lot.
but still....it makes me laugh a little.

4 comments:

Kimberly and Steve said...

That is so funny! Gotta love kids.

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

The question is: Where do kids come up with these things? Because Carl does a lot too, but for some reason kids just think dads lay around. Glad you set her straight!

DBS said...

oh man--this had me cracking up. What a nut!

Mindy Jo said...

Grayson is getting so big! I love your blog, I've had so many snow days off school this week and had a chance to update my blog, no cute kids but check it out:) i miss you:(